View Single Post
      10-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #85
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

For me as a later midager is the final question before buying a big house with big surroundings...am I be able to keep my sh*t tidy in all way?
ATM my condo in Hamburg is so well placed, that all groceries, drugstores and doctors are within max. 10 minutes with very slow walking and even with wheelchair not more than 20 minutes. The size is with 65sq/m quite well to keep it tidy on my own w/o renting an extra housemaid plus its nearly barrierfree.
Here down in Bavaria we're also living in a very nice and big condo above the roofs of the village at 3rd floor, but no elevator, rooms over 2 levels and the qualitiy of the streets are quite poor if you can't really walk well. After a knee OP I learned that to hate very quickly.
That had led to a mindchange about buying houses, whats the purpose of a big and nice house when a medic has to fly in by helicopter caused by distance, so to speak. On the flipside meanwhile the prices near the cities had exploded, so sometimes you wouldn't afford a close distance. Im glad that I have some more time to consider the options and hadn't to rush...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0