VirtualGuitars
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW XM Label

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlover06 View Post
I'm going to have SLI coded remotely on my G30. But I'm using Bimmercode to code various things on my car regularly. I'm afraid to delete the SLI coding parameters while coding especially restoring ECUs with Bimmercode app. Can that be an issue?

Is there a easy way to take a backup of current settings via Esys (I don't have prolauncher and I don't know how to use Esys )? It would be great to have a backup/restore against service updates etc.

If I can do that I'm waiting your support to describe me the steps to follow. Your time will really be appreciated in that matter

Or such a backup procedure is not possible please tell me what should I avoid (such as using restore function in app) in Bimmercode for not deleting SLI codes.

Thanks
The dealer can always restore the entire vehicle order (VO) file. I believe you can do this using the right software and an ENET cable.

The car, for the most part, is configured with XML files, so you should be able to back everything up, but you won't be able to do that with BimmerCode.
Appreciate 0