View Single Post
      02-23-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdink View Post
Haha it is definitely a shit course but its close to where I live and and plays pretty fast, so its a fun place to go for me after work in the summer as I can usually get 18 in in just a few hours. (If you really want to talk about a shit course, the one right by the airport... i forget what its called... but i thinnk its the third hole that you have to hit over a house? lol)

Have you guys been down to Chambers Bay yet? Beautiful course. They just announced that the open will be played there in years to come! I haven't played many courses up in Seattle yet, but most of the ones down here i've been to at least once so i'd be open to any ideas!
Sorry - I really shouldn't have said allenmore was shitty....hell I played some courses in eastern WA that cows wouldn't even walk on.

The course you're thinking of by the airport is Tyee. I haven't played there in 10 years. It's a trip when a plane goes over you at about 200 feet!

I actually played chambers bay last sunday with a bunch of guys from my mens club....it was incredible. A beautiful links style course that has some of the toughest greens I've ever played on. Very unjulating (spelling?). I shot a 92...and was thrilled. The lowest score of the 16 guys was a 85....and there were several 3 or lower handicaps.

Last edited by normtrum; 02-23-2008 at 11:34 PM..
Appreciate 0