View Single Post
      02-17-2020, 10:54 PM   #5
tritus
Rep
Drives: Challenger Hellcat, 540ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsf721 View Post
I have had an on again off again issue with my phone not connecting to Bluetooth

Most times it does and 2x in the last week I had to delete it from the car and the phone. Restart the phone and reconnect.

Dealer has updated the software on the entire car last week and it’s still an annoying issue.

I have an iPhone XS up to date software. And I connect using Apple care play to get Waze to run through the car.

What super annoying it that you need to be in park for this process to connect. Posting steps to save anyone a call to Bmw If you share this issue. It failed while driving and after talking to the genius they said to pull over , our car in park, delete phone from car, delete car from phone, restart phone and add new device choose Apple car play, accept on phone accept on car, let it complete and accept Apple car play on phone then on car screen and it take another long Minute to complete as it say this may take a moment.
This happened to me couple times also, super annoying... One little hack I found is putting a destination in on the waze app before I get in the car. This seems to work every time.
Appreciate 0