View Single Post
      06-23-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
scottjones
Professional Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Exclamation Interior and exterior match for class...

Hey everyone..

I'm just about sure as to what I want... option wise and all... however... I am having a hard time deciding on what I should get...

Now, mind you... I am coming from a sporty car... 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT - Dark Gy(Titanium Pearl) with a black interior... black tint. Now, that was A good look but I mean cmon.

My goal for this vehicle... well, it's simple I suppose. I am in outsides sales now and I want to have a car to impress. Now, I will be driving it hard like I do my eclipse, although I say I "wont". BUT... when I have some of the partners in the car or when I pull into a clients driveway/business... I want it saying class all the way.

For this reason...

Alpine White / Beige interior
Alpine White / Black interior
Black Sapphire / Beige interior
Black Sapphire / Black interior

This is going to be a 330i steptronic with nav. Not sure about sport pck or not yet... i'm 6'7" 290... I fit in the seats but... dunno if sport front seats gives the right impression either.

Help me choose.... and tell me why. If any of you own a white with beige interior... I would REALLY appreciate some pics of it... as many as you can spare since I can't find that vehicle anywhere in NYS to look at in person.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0