United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i xDrive (2020)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericvt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
How did it hold up? Those are also removable, right? Seems like the only practical solution, really. Unless you are friends with a paint guy.
The are removable but its quite hard to remove once installed.
It's been great so far for around 1 year now! The place that did it for me gave me a 2 year warranty on the job if it falls off. It was way cheaper than replacing the door handles and I don't know any painters.

I did it along with my window trims and its holding up amazing so far and I'm really happy with it. I want to add that I live in Canada in an area with a really hot summer and very cold winter and its still on. I do park the car indoors.

I would find a reputable vinyl wrap place in your city with good reviews to make sure it is installed correctly and doesn't fall off. I find there are cheaper price places but they don't do good jobs.
I actually know a guy that has a company that can do vehicle wraps. He wraps all of his own cars, and I've seen them. I'm going to ask him about if/how they can do it and match the paint. I've seen another thread where someone got vinyl wrap matched to paint that wasn't black.

RETIRED: 2018 540i Luxury Line (Dark Graphite/Canberra Beige)
Appreciate 0