09-02-2013, 01:20 PM   #57
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
Some people you wouldn't even be able to tell that they had just smoked weed, and you can still be productive even after consuming larger amounts of cannabis. You can't really say the same about alcohol. You can actually be more productive using cannabis than you would be without. For example washing dishes or manual labor are much more enjoyable with a little bit of Mary Jane.
The Mad Men from the 50's would same the same thing about "a little scotch" or "a little brandy". They also had better tolerances to it, since they drank all the time and could function on it. Their jobs were "much more enjoyable" with a "little drink".

If alcohol was illegal right now, there'd be a guy in here who LOVED to drink making the same points you're making now. "A little wine is shown to have health benefits. Just a little buzz from alcohol makes menial jobs much more enjoyable. My tolerance level is high enough so I could have a few drinks and you wouldn't even know it."

If marijuana is made legal, it will be treated as alcohol. So you should get used to the similarities now and treat it similarly. Just as you wouldn't be respected showing up to a job with a buzz, you won't be respected showing up to a job high. You won't be allowed to drive under the influence of either. You'll be expected to enjoy it responsibly as a mind altering substance. Society isn't going to all of a sudden go "You're right, marijuana isn't harmful at all! You can be high whenever you want, high five!".

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0