Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA BMW View Post
and you found out about me asking limp mode how? I know you have been in my profile it shows your name. Once again pot calling the kettle black. I guess you just wont stop so lets keep this up. I am fine with it.

see you just cant stop...you have to resort to name calling, etc. I know exactly who you are.

or at least till one of us gets banned.....probably me which will be absolutely fine with me.
Dude, if you know who I am then please, enlighten us. You do realize when you post a thread its viewable by everyone who access's this site don't you? That's how I know about your limp mode thread, your ignorance is amazing.

Let me tell you the difference between me and you. You are someone who feels superior to other people by calling them names and threatening them over the internet. I am opposite, I’d rather make your look dumb over the internet and if we ever were meet face to face, I’d then wait and see whether your man enough to make them same insults. We both know you wouldn’t, hence why you act like a little bitch over the net, because you’re scared in real situations.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0