View Single Post
      03-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #71
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Come on OP. Things have pretty much always been like this.

General rules for easy goings on e90post
1) Stay out of threads which titles have short, easy answers (because they're probably already on page 4-5 and people are going nuts)

2) Stay out of anything with the word vs. in it. (People get butthurt and defend their opinions by attacking their debate opponent and their debate opponent's mother.

3) If you've been here long enough, look at the thread starter before the thread. Some people i'll click on. Others, i'll shake my head and move on.

4) There's nothing wrong with people with used cars. My car was bought new, but not everyone is in my position, and I wouldn't hold that against them... however...

5) Dear Noobs, stop acting like a bunch of pricks everytime someone tells you to search or criticizes you for asking a dumb question. It's not like we actually have something against you, consider it a ritualistic hazing before you're officially accepted. I can remember when a LOT of bigtime posters on this site first came. First impressions are actually a big deal, even on something as smalltime as a car forum.

6) If you have a M3 or a 328 and have no intention of getting a 335, stay the hell out of the turbo forum. We don't want your opinion and i'm going to lose it if I see another 335 driver adamantly defending their car to 328/M3 drivers as if it were the queen of england.

7) Vice versa

8) Chill the eff out.

EDIT, because I forgot something important: Respect your e90post elders. If you're new to the forum, start something with someone with a join date 1.5-3 years older than yours and that has 2500 posts more than you... things will end ugly.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0