04-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #86
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
This new 7sp DSG (S-Tronic in Audi talk) is exceptionally good, the blip on downshifts are very well judged and as for the sound, I personally think that where as the RS4 sounded better than the M3 up to a point (i.e. below 7k) on this occasion the new engine (yes shiggy is it new ) sounds the true class act, right from the low of lows to the redline.

P.S.
And yes shiggy, stop with the rants and calling people 'dicks', such behaviour will win you no friends and probably get you a rap on the knuckles (at the very least).
I call it as i see it....as far as the RS4...great car...bland looks but I always thought that the sound of the car had an American muscle like tone....not very exotic sounding....and that's just my humble opinion!....so easy on the flaming Audi fanboiz!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0