General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjolokia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic View Post
AC Schnitzer silencers are manufactured in the EU in Austria. All AC Schnitzer silencers are developed and produced by REMUS according to our specifications.

https://acschnitzer.shop/Service-area/FAQ
"All AC Schnitzer silencers are developed and produced by REMUS according to our specifications."

According to their specifications. That doesn't mean they're the same. You realize that manufacturers make things for other companies for whatever reason (lack of machinery etc) but that doesn't mean it's the same. For example, TSMC manufactures computer processors for Intel, AMD, and other companies with unique chipsets. That doesn't make them the same.

You can keep saying this but it doesn't make it true. I've had my car next to an M550i with Remus and it sounds different. Explain that?
That a right statement.
We won't know if they are 100% exact specification or not.
BMW uses Bilstein for some of their shocks.
H&R or Eibach for the spring, etc.

Detail exact specifications, are only the 2 parties know about it.

We are as consumers won't know until we chop things open.

I sell both brands, and what I can tell you.
ACS uses different manufacturers depending on application.
For example, for F15/F16 X5/X6, they use SuperSprint.
G30 5 series and F90 M5, Remus made them.

Even BMW M Performance muffler, at some point, they have used Eisenmann, then recently used Akrapovic.

So far for the G30 M550iX, as you guys might have seen, I have sold the AC Schnitzer the most.

I think the main reason is, Remus doesn't have Black Tips. Only Stainless, Chrome, and Carbon Fiber.
While AC Schnitzer tips available in Chrome, Matte Black, and Carbon Fiber.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1
drjolokia134.00