View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 02:39 PM   #4797
2022M550i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i, 2015 Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
ACL surgery is BRUTAL. My wife had it last year. Surgery last May and just got back to tennis in the last month. Gotta do the rehab!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
My girlfriend's daughter just had ACL surgery a few weeks ago, they prescribed her 70 oxy's! Told her to take two every four hours for the first 3-4 days after. I told her she was going to be a subject of a 20/20 on how kids got hooked and moved onto Heroine. She stopped after 5 days. I've got something like 35 left I can bring.
What the fuck! 70? Where is that fucking Dr? My old lady just had a full hysterectomy and they gave her (8)… let me repeat, eight. She fucking hid them from me… I think she only took one. All I need is 1/2 of a pill per night.. that flies just enough cover for me.

I Seriously need these at times to break the pain cycle. These fucking cocksuckers won’t give any away now. Fucking government. Nanny state at its best. And I don’t wanna hear about all those fucking Drug addicts addicts all over the place… not my problem. Just because they are weak motherfuckers, I have to suffer. It’s my prerogative if I want to become a drug addict. No problems with weed though. It doesn’t do anything for me
Appreciate 1
Mandingo93504.50