View Single Post
      01-24-2017, 10:52 AM   #7
nickyhaan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMY View Post
I saw an Alpine White M Sport with Blue leather last week... certainly can't see how that dark navy leather would suit any of the exterior colours in my opinion.... I reckon Carbon Black and Cognac will work well, but then it may what interior trim does one pick? Some of the BMW advance pics show Cognac with the Aluminium trim but I'd be more inclined to pair Cognac with a wood trim - but haven't seen any real life example of the option yet...

I'm biding my time until I get a decent trade in offer on my 530. The BMW contribution only works if registered before end of March, which I've obviously missed...so I am getting puzzled responses from dealers when I ask does that mean I'll have to pay 4 or 5 grand more if I decide now??? The market in Ireland has really turned in the last six months (to the disadvantage of those trying to get value on a private trade up)

More importantly, any word on a date when test drives will be available?
i went for bluestone, with cognac and fine line cove dont really care if more people are driving it, actually i enjoyed "seeing my car" when i saw another sophisto grau F10 on the road
Appreciate 0