07-29-2020, 12:02 AM   #3
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswld34 View Post
First time posting in a long time (since my 2014 F30 335) but thought I'd share that I decided to take advantage of a holiday sale from Racechip and purchased their GTS Black tuning box with the Bluetooth capability. This unit comes with 7 tune levels that can be changed on the fly from your phone.

Shipping was extremely fast and install very straightforward. 2 sensors to connect on the intercoolers and that's it. Spacing is a bit tight but it took me about 10 minutes total. Quality unit and comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a super clean install. best part is it can be removed or turned off ant any time. happy to share a pic if anyone's interested.

Power improvement is significant!. The X5M Competition is a beast already but this tune takes it to another level! power delivery is smooth and consistent. Pulls like a freight train to redline. I've tested all 7 levels and there is quite difference between them so you can find the perfect setting for your preference. Launch control now breaks traction off the line and during shifts into 2nd gear, if using the higher settings (5-7).

I've used racechip in the past with great results so I was confident in the product. you can watch the installation and driving review of their F90 M5 on YouTube. I highly recommend if you're looking for a little extra performance from the F95
Congrats. Glad that you like it.
I have been selling and using RaceChip since 2015.
It is one nice product. 100% made in Germany.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0