View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 06:11 PM   #1206
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Care to share? I only posted this up as something I ran across. If you have info, why not spill it?

I just think there's a lot more to the story besides Toyota cancelling his warranty on a steering rack because tune. For most of these YouTube people there's ALWAYS more to the story than meets the eyes.

Wouldn't put it pass anyone of these YouTube guys to actually twist the story around to get a few more clicks, IMO. I recall some Tuber douche getting caught red-handed by a few motorcycle guys when he was doing burn-outs in his Lambo on a BUSY MOUNTAIN ROAD and nearly side-swiped a couple of riders. One of his burn-outs came within INCHES of hitting a motorcyclist head-on.

My personal experience with most of these "personalities" are they're all douches in real life and whatever it is that they do, getting clicks is the first and foremost priority. So believe nothing, question everything is my motto when it comes to videos like this.

They offer nothing more than entertainment IMO.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 3
supra932480.00
clee1982797.50