LogicalApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 530xe

Garage List
2020 BMW 530xe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reemik View Post
Has anyone contacted their dealership about when will it be available to order? Or when will it be in showrooms? I'm not from the US (so everything is coming late to us lol) and I have an amazing offer on the 2020 but i kinda like the facelift and would consider waiting if it's not a long time!
Orders should start happening soon. In some places probably already started and will vary based on the market.

SOP is 7/1 so no cars will be built before then.

Dealerships will start to get cars within a few months. In the US they started to show up about 2-3 months after SOP for MY2020.

In the US it took 60 days for my car to arrive from ordering to delivery and this was pre-COVID.

You'll likely get a better deal on MY2020 as they try to clear off excess stock with COVID collapsing sales. You'll likely see less deals on MY2021 as it is hard to know how quickly BMW production will return to "normal". They may also decide to limit production to clear off excess MY2020 stock from the pandemic as well.

So the choice seems more about how good the deal is and how much you prefer the LCI in relation to that. Only you can decide
Appreciate 0