View Single Post
      07-08-2019, 11:14 PM   #1
Smithcinema
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 x5

Connected drive issues finally solved

After picking up x5 May 1st everything worked amazing had no issues others talked about , Apple car play, corner lights, connected drive, bc button , everything was working great , then they sent a auto app update for the stupid experience apps and bingo wiped out my entire car , no connected drive no sos no traffic anything remote was gone , was on phone with the so called genius people there useless, ConnectedDrive keeps saying it's due to the migration that's a bunch off bull how come every car in dealership works !! Finally said I have enough and want a new x5 so took it in to service it sat there 2 weeks they had no clue how to fix it they updated everything in the car every computer still nothing yesterday someone at connected drive figured it out it was a ATT issue with the SIM card they swapped it out or reprogrammed it the service manager couldn't tell me what they did but everything is back to normal and working fine !!!! The service manager said next time bring it in for something simple lol he don't remember the last time a customer car was in service for 2 weeks lol and I had a brand new 5 series with 50 miles on it as a loaner now it has 1500 miles lol
Appreciate 0