04-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #5501
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltnBoostedZ View Post
Niiiice! Marble?

I did blondish granite in my house in Texas. Did a complete remodel.. Spent a good 25k in 2 months. Stained the cabinets coffee. Porcelain 18x18 in most areas. new carpet. Remodeled stand up shower, 12x12 porcelain with accent tile and frameless door. New garage door, all smart switches, smart door lock, smart garage door opener, smart thermo. Literally new everything except SR....just did new SR in the guess bath. New door hardware (brushed nickel instead of the gold crap), all new brushed nickel LED fixtures, new paint. Wore me out, but we got it done.
It's actually man-made. It's a quartz product from Pental. I've had marble and granite before and the upkeep was just too much for me. Needed something bulletproof and zero maintenance. I have a hard enough time keeping up with detailing my car. I cant be bothered to detail my counter tops too! We had a guy come out and polish and seal our granite and it looked awesome for like a year but we just couldn't seem to keep it that way.

That's a serious remodel! Looks like new construction! I never would have guessed it was a renovation.

Did you hire it out or do the work yourself?

Last edited by DETRoadster; 04-12-2018 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410873.00