View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 03:34 PM   #98
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
What can I say? Even though I'm usually up to my ass at work since my company is cheap enough to have me cover IT for 3 offices (but perplexingly, generous enough to give me access to a decently-equipped company car), I've caught up with all my service tickets yesterday and today is slow AF; it was either I continue to watch movies in the conference room (but then again the left TV cuts in and out and I'm trying narrow down the issue, so I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone) or make that video (which took me less than 5 minutes on iMovie and Photoshop). Either way, I'm bored AF right now.

I'm usually an easy-going guy, but I can be a huge asshole if someone rubs me the wrong way, and sarcastic enough to be taken the wrong way even when I'm not trying to be.

Also to echo what you said: If I was genuinely distracted, guilty as charged; lean on your horn until it blows a fuse for all I care. However, if I AM fully attentive, then as you put it, I'd definitely be curious as to what was up the ass of the person behind me.

I'm not as active as I once was since I'm busy with work, I've found other ways to pass the time (Netflix, Reddit, FB, IG and whatnot), and the few times I do reply here are when I chime on an interesting headline when the app rings, or Off-Topic every once in a blue moon (which as we all know, doesn't contribute to the post count).
Attached Images

::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 09-13-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50