View Single Post
      11-13-2021, 03:07 PM   #6
vourexx
Greece
Rep
Drives: BMW g30 530ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMofoFrog View Post
I'm in the process of moving my M850i from Canada to Europe. It's on the ship as we speak. I've done a fair bit of research into this and while it's still not crystal clear what will work when it arrives. My car has ID7 with MGU Head Unit, so likely a few differences in coding and what can be done. Some things I do know:

- Connected Drive likely won't work as the telematics box in the car is North America specific.
- I ordered a region change and map update to convert from NA maps to Europe (MGU Live maps). It came on a USB and I will plug it in and change it when I get the car again in Europe. PM me and I'll give you the company who sent me the package if you like. But there are others on this forum that can likely help as well with your map/HU version.
- The radio frequencies will need to be coded to Europe in likely the HU and RAM modules to give you working radios.
- I changed my tail lights to EU/ECE spec ones with rear fog lights and amber turn signals and changed to light control switch, along with coding my BDC_Body(3) to operate the separated turn signals.

Glad to see you have working Carplay, my fingers are crossed that mine will still work there.

Hope this helps a little.
Thank you for your reply, and for all information if you want send me pm with the company to make a inquiry, very nice the 850 can you send me more info about tail light ? Because mine don't has back fog lights