View Single Post
      04-08-2020, 06:47 AM   #8
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I look at it like my Doctor. Get in with one you like early, develop a relationship, and they usually go out of their way to take care of you.
This. I've got a great personal relationship with my agent. I have yet to have a single issue filing a claim, ever. Hell, he even helped me track down the guy that destroyed the front end of the first IS350 I owned.

Back story as it's a good one: Traveling westbound I-40. I might be slightly over the speed limit. I come up on a flat bed truck hauling boulders that were not strapped down. No other cars on the road. Without slowing down, I get in the left lane to pass. As I approach, one of the boulders falls off the back and lands directly on top of my car, front passenger headlight to be exact. Needless to say, I went from 90 to a complete dead stop in a split second. Not fun. I managed to get a picture of the truck as he drove away. No tag on the back and the only identifying numbers on the truck were from where it was used from the company that bought it new, it had been sold twice since then. My agent took care of everything. The only thing I had to do was make the call and take the car to the shop.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-08-2020 at 06:59 AM..
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8208.00
RickFLM410954.50