View Single Post
      03-14-2021, 03:19 PM   #43
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

Hey Cabbage, great your picking up the car tomorrow. AWESOME. I went to BMW of Manhattan yesterday to get the 3 service. I was told the entire computer system was down. Maybe that is why you haven't heard from them. I haven't heard from my client advisor either and it shows my car is there. I know the client advisor's at Manhattan only come in to the store now for either sales appointments or delivery of new cars.

In regards to me getting the 3 services. The choice was to leave the car, they would service it but not that day and no loaner. Meaning I would have to come back later this week to pick it up. The other option was to just make another appointment. I left and went to Brooklyn where they took the car right away and serviced it. Dropped it off at 11.15 am. It was ready at 3.15. So it worked out.

__________________________________________________ _________________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*On order and now at the dealer: 2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 0