View Single Post
      06-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #7
Jamesembry
Private
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by isjoey View Post
Not sure where you are in regards to track experience. If none, I would leave everything settings wise "stock" and enjoy! There is absolutely no reason for you to change anything at this point. The car is amazing out of the box, and even better with the MPC.

If you do have some experience. My recommendation would be camber plates. You will need them or you will destroy the outsides of the front tires pretty quickly. Ground Control and a few others have plates for the OEM strut size, which is what the MPC is.

Edit:
Oh... just noticed "M3 track car" in your sig. You will want camber plates, brake fluid and pads too.
I am going to Putnam Park this weekend with what I believe is a good track alignment. We'll see what happens. I have ground control camber plates at -2.5 and the coilovers are at the stock setting. Running PFC-08 pads, but I still have the stock fluid.

The E36 had -3.5 with 1/16" toe out in the front and -2 with 1/16" toe in in the rear. TC Kline Coilovers. They gave me a recommended setting for the coils when I bought them and I never changed them in 2 yrs. lol They just worked that well!

I will most likely leave it for Sat and maybe experiment a little on Sunday. I'll report back on Monday.