View Single Post
      11-28-2006, 03:36 PM   #20
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Great Job!

Shiv,

On behalf of the "South Florida Xede Gang" (a term I came up with ), I'd like say that not only have you and your team at Vishnu Tuning done an amazing job with the Xede for the '07 BMW 335i, but your consistent and honest communication with your potential customers on this Forum has been absolutely first rate! Unlike most companies/tuners, you have allowed all of us the opportunity to see the Xede (for the BMW 335i) product development through this entire process, from initial testing on your own BMW 335i to testing and installation on the first customer cars, and up to now, the final stages of production and shipping.

We applaud you and your team, and we look forward to meeting you, and of course, watching you install and tune all of our own Xede (Stage 0) kits on our 335i's in 2 weeks! We can't wait. Thank you.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0