View Single Post
      05-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #87
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Was finally able to watch it and I had a few thoughts (since I'm still pretty new to F1)

Rosberg. The last two races he's been really strong and kind of faded to the back of the pack later in the race. What gives?

Teams? Does being on the same team solely mean that you have same constructor? I was enjoying the battle going between the McLaren boys, but at some point they're on the same team. I think that 2-3 lap scuffle cost them both a lot of time. IDK.

DRS. I agree with everyone who thought the DRS was too long. Maybe FIA should break up a long DRS zone into 2 smaller zones? Other than the McLaren's battling themselves, quite a few people overtaking Schumi fairly easily, and Alonso being faster than the RB7 in quite a few corners, but losing in the straights...I also noticed a few cars that were behind and had their DRS armed and overtook a car and was still able to activate thier DRS and just pull away, as opposed to passing.

KERS. Did RBR have a working KERS? I didn't anything about it during the race and it seemed like when they cut to on-board with Webber, his little red battery never moved. Did he just never activate it or are they STILL having problems?

Again, I'm new to following the sport and have a basic understanding of how things work, but so far it's been an awesome season!!