NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
And now you sucked me into this. How is it you made this a chick thing? Talk about stereotypes. Very convenient deflect from the guy who has people honking at him. I'm a chick, and I'm the one with my hand on the horn for you to move your ass when the light turns green. And no, I don't put on makeup, text, or do anything other than drive when I'm behind the wheel.
OK fine. Dudes do it too, don't get all SJW on me. Besides, in case you and MKSixer still don't get it, I made a quick video to explain it, since it's obvious that explaining my pet peeve TWICE isn't getting through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches View Post
You know there are things you can do such as, watching the crossing lights and cross walk signals. These things will give you a pretty good clue as to when you need to get ready to go.
Not always... Some streets do let the left lane go first, have it sit there when there's no cars left anymore, and then turns the light green for those heading straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'd just walk away from this one. MK and cmy are some well respected members on here. I don't expect you to heed my advise, so in the meantime.....

Anybody that's met me (and I know there are some OG's on here that'll back me up) KNOW that I'm not an ass-kisser, and I'm not about to start making exceptions. I've been around Bimmerpost a few years more than they have, so if anything, I got seniority!
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0