View Single Post
      12-14-2019, 12:33 AM   #19
b74heavy
Alpine White|19" Wheels|
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
The Bimmercode folks said that the G30 is a bit more restrictive on what you can code than some models. I did three simple things: Got rid of the legal warning that pops up from time to time on the screen, programmed the Auto Start/Stop (the aptly names ASS) to remember the last setting (if it was off when you turned the engine off, it will be off when you start again), and I also set the car driving mode default to Sport rather than comfort. I wanted to change the default distance setting on the cruise control but it is not possible on the G30 540. --Bob
I really want to have the ASS system remember the last switch setting from when I last shut down the car. How did you do it and where can I buy the equipment to do this. Can you include a screenshot of the correct menu also?
The BMW dealers used to do it but they don't anymore. At least my BMW dealer will not. Can you also turn the ASS off in the economy mode? On my car, if you are in the economy mode even if you have ASS selected to the off mode it automatically turns it on if you select economy mode. I have a US specification 2019 G30 540i sedan.
Appreciate 0