View Single Post
      10-19-2019, 05:32 AM   #9
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

My car is the same age as OP. I ordered mine just before Xmas in 2016 and got it in March 2017. It currently has 37000 miles on the odometer.

I have had the coin pocket replaced like the OP otherwise no other problems. There was a recall bulletin for EGR cooler which was done by chance when they replaced the coin pocket.

It has been a solid car, the most loved car in the family. Everybody loves the 20 inch wheel, the cognac interior, the ambient lighting and the HUD. I particularly love the icon adaptive lighting, makes the car stand out and very useful and magical at night. It makes the car a bit exclusive as many G30s on the road do not have the option

It is the most comfortable car I have had to date, quick on its feet for a 4 cylinder car. Driving it makes me feel rich. It is a mile muncher. Just complete 300 miles of another effortless 600 mile round trip to London.

I have not regretted buying it and the whole family wants me to keep it. I would buy a first year car again, I love the initial 6-12 months of exclusivity when they were few on the road.