View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 07:10 AM   #15
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
I'm guessing things won't be "normal" for quite a while. In a few months if cases decline I could see some agencies and places of business opening up even if they have partial hours. I could see my company having me go back to meeting with school administrators/boards of Ed but probably in large rooms and I doubt schools will open back up. Some food franchises that are currently closed might have drive-thru services only with minimal employees.

The economic impact will be quite large unfortunately. Even if everyone sick today healed instantly and there were no more cases, the damage has been done.

My hope is after all of this we can invest more money into healthcare and science. I can't imagine being someone on the front lines right now. The issue with a scenario like this is that it's not a short event like a hurricane, where the damage is done and you just have to clean up the mess. Even after the number of cases are said to have peaked, we can't let people back out in large groups, because the risk of infection still exists and could cause the numbers to continue to rise.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Vervain397.50