Rep
Drives: 2020

Garage List
2020 AMG E63 S  [0.00]
2020 Jeep Wrangler  [0.00]
2017 X6 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswiff View Post
Anyone have issues with the new iPhone XS and phone calls in the m5?

Since I got the XS Max last week, when I get a phone call, the call drops after one ring. If the person calls back or if I call back, the call works fine. The issue is the same on outgoing calls as well.

I assume it's an IOS 12 issue but it seems to be only on the BMW platform as my wife has no issues with the Porsche PCM and my Ford Raptor has no issues either.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Would probably need to figure this out in the next week in case I need to return and get a new phone.
I'm having that issue with my X6M and the iPhone XS Max. Phone calls dropping and worst of all, from time to time when the phone is connected to the car, the entire phone freezes/crashes and has to be force restarted. Granted, I'm using CarPlay which is fairly buggy to begin with. I also noticed when I send a text message from my phone while it's connected to the car, there is a significant delay from when I hit the send button, to the phone actually sending the message.

I had iOS 12 on iPhone X and had no issues. I don't know if it's related to the iPhone XS Max or iOS 12.0.1.
Appreciate 0