Drives: 2011 BMW M3, 2014 Nissan 370z

Garage List
BMW e92 M3  [0.00]
BMW m2 comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by f10inSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
Would you trust Dolce and Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., or Coach? They are all made by the same vertically integrated company. Have you ever tried Maui Jim? On the whole, their sunglasses are far and away higher quality in every respect. I've had many frames of each. And the prices are similar.
No I wouldnt actually.

I'm in law enforcement and not only does the optical quality and different lens color choices help me under different conditions (shooting range, field training, defensive tactics, driving) the frames are made to take a beating. Also, the wrap-around style of most Oakleys offer better protection from anything that might come at you from the side of your face.

I have Pradas, D&G, and polarized Burberry's for off duty and I wouldnt take them to the range. The ANSI Z87.1 rating on Oakley help me feel better when flying hot brass from a co-workers weapon comes my way or there's some kick back from shooting close to a wall or the ground.

There's a reason why Oakley is trusted as standard issue to most of our military branches and countless law enforcement agenices across the country. When they switch to Coach maybe i'll give those a try.
Cool story bro .. I drive at 200 mph on the freeway come get me
Appreciate 0