View Single Post
      09-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
simpelton
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

6 weeks for me and no news yet, absolute muppets; think about the apple supply chain and the BMW Australia supply chain and you understand why apple is nearly valued at a trillion dollars. They launch a car that's over priced (IMHO), re-price at the time of the competitors launch which is a joke cause they were discounting the last generation because the c63 slaughtered them in sales volumes so why not effectively price to begin with and now hold back the MY16's to move inventory (I know this cause the dealers were all trying to spruke MY15's on floor when I was ordering the MY16). Thanks to bimmerpost, I knew what was in store with the LCI although was hopeful to pick up a comp pack as well.

A pathetic practice of holding cars, you would think they understand that most people understand how to use Google and will come across the new cars which have been delivered globally for a while now.

This has now turned out to be a poor purchase experience, would never have ordered a car to be warehoused for two months. Muppets
Appreciate 0