View Single Post
      01-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #43
HerkHealer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G30/M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmooManiak View Post
What I pasted earlier was when I reached out for the M2C. When I reached out for the X5 M50i 2 years ago, I got a similar response. Basically he's saying "don't worry, extended warranty company will not look for a tune", which I've seen happen before. To me the spelling alone was a red flag

This is also why I told the guy above to get it in writing from the actual warranty company because Carbahn or BMW does NOT know how extensive a 3rd party warranty will look for tunes. If they see a tune, they will deny. Naturally BMW and/or Carbahn want to make a sale.

"How are warranty matches the new car warrantee year for your mile from mile, so any malfunction that the dealer diagnoses as a failure from our software we would step in and pay the bill.

We do not match extended warranty coverage, however extended warrantees are typically administered by third-party and the inspection process is not as focus on aftermarket parts as the new car warranty"
Wow, there it is. Undeniable even with horrible grammar. You're basically hoping nobody sees the tune. Definitely not using these guys.

Thanks for the heads up!
Appreciate 0