03-23-2020, 06:37 AM   #2098
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I was looking for some outdoor place to do something and found one nearby and went to check it out. Walked up and was greeted by two of the trainers from my gym who brought a dumbbell set and rowing machine. Kind of funny--they said they were just going to come here for now. The place has some odd exercises mainly using body weight to do stuff but you can get pretty good lat stuff in as well as dips and pushups on the various bars. I didn't do much but am pretty sore in the upper body...probably because of doing "new" exercises.
As for legs...been riding a bike but will hopefully find some other options as well.
This looks sweet, I could get a mean workout done here! Screams HIT.

Luckily my gym is still open, and there slim to no people that go there. They've also been sanitizing each night, also theres a rule where you have to wipe down equipment and people abide by it (first time I've ever seen it haha). Lifting Back today and chest yesterday. Saturday was the girls bday so we went for a quick run in the morning then pretended we were at the beach and sat out in the back yard with our beach chairs since it was 85°. Got so burnt, looking like a lobstah!
Appreciate 1
jgoens3787.50