View Single Post
      04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #11
Inkidoo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
trying to get better at launching from the tree, i totally suck at it, i meen REALLY suck at it, i do OK if i just rev up before the lights go on, but its better to rev up and right as they are getting to 4 to start going, but i can get the timing down

and besides that i want to get some really good times down to throw in the stupid fuck rixters face to prove once and for all a good manual driver is faster than even the auto in this car, to do that i really need to start ignoring the tree though
Well, this Friday we will see. I have the Auto!!! you the manual. We can start with the tree and without the tree. This way you can see if the results are as your hypothesis. And, I can't go to the Sushi cuz I live a little far, and I would have to drive a bit (and drive a few hours in advance). You didn't put the I can't sushi option, so I choose CLICKY CLICKY disease. But, I will see if I can, I will try. Sounds like a good idea. However, I don't know if many like it.
See you soon.
|| 335i Sedan || Montego Blue || Black Leather || Aluminum Trim || Sport Package || STEPTRONIC || Paddle Shifters || BWM Assist/Bluetooth || Park Distance Control || Comfort Access || Navigation System || Satellite Radio ||
Appreciate 0