View Single Post
      08-04-2006, 07:04 PM   #14
Ninjaneer
Shadow Warrior
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Sedan

Thumbs up Reeves in Tampa

At Reeves I'm working with Ali Attia (like Prince "Ali" from Aladdin ) and he's a great person, straight up honest CA, good friend of mine. He's in the pre-owned BMW section but he can work with you on anything you want, both new and used (and not just Bimmers)

I was ready to get into an '06 3 series and I test drove a 325i and 330i with him to figure out what I wanted. Ultimately, I looked into the 335i and placed my deposit for it He took my request and is staying in touch about some questions I had emailed him.

Just ask for Ali when you visit or call! He'll take care of you

*** Edit / Update: I learnt that if you get your car from elsewhere, but go to Reeves for service, they won't hook you up with a loaner car so you'd be on your own to arrange a ride or wait there. So you might want to bear that in mind or verify it if you plan to go to Reeves for all your service needs.

On another note, the Sarasota and Ocala dealerships gave me nice quotes via Internet inquiry without much hassle for a new 335i Sedan. Might be worth checking out too, but beware of different dealer fees and new/transfer tag/title fees. I got nice quotes but ended up sticking with Reeves cos of the other dealers' jacking up these prices, and I was able to get a better deal at Reeves... great service there and they take care of their customers.

Last edited by Ninjaneer; 08-10-2006 at 09:23 AM..
Appreciate 0