View Single Post
      01-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #22
SDW335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW Drei-Reihen

Here are my experiences:

- bought a 3-series coupe in 2004 in Sarasota (Southpointe BMW) - Painful process, but in the end I got what I wanted!

- bought my 335i coupe also at Southpoint, same salesperson and less BS this time. Paid sticker even though they were looking for dealer premium - 11/06 delivery - was at dealer when it came off the truck - one of eight and seven were pre-ordered!!

- bought my wife's car from Reeves - Frank Mandarino was the sales person and both he and the dealership were good. I tried to give him the business on my 3-sedan last week, but....

- Fields BMW in Lakeland totally BLEW that deal away. $100 less per month than Reeves ( sorry Frank...maybe next time! )

Lastly, I ALWAYS have my vehicles serviced at Bert Smith...Period! Natalie Swain in the best service advisor I've ever worked with.

/// Note - I've not had an opportunity to purchase from Bert Smith, and thats only because they don't ever seem to have what I'm looking for at the time in inventory. However, I'm always treated like their best customer when I go in for service.

Good luck!!
Appreciate 0