View Single Post
      11-03-2022, 03:17 PM   #2
Funk
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 530i SE

The supplying dealer are taking a look at the car next week for me regarding the jolt. It may well be normal but I'd feel better having it checked.

The car's blotted its copybook a little this week; I hadn't driven it for a while (enjoying the last of my time with my 840i GC) so decided to give it a run on Weds. Started up only to be greeted with a low coolant warning. What is it with BMWs and bloody coolant...!

Stopped on the way in to the office and grabbed some coolant to top up with before driving home and when the engine was cold. It was indeed low. That raises a concern though; either the coolant wasn't checked as part of the AUC process before being sold to me....or it was, but it has a leak that's significant enough to bring the warning message up within a fortnight. Either option isn't ideal. It's also impossible to check for loss what with all the rain; anything leaking will be washed away immediately.

Suffice to say I've told the dealer that needs looking at as well under their warranty. Not the greatest initial experience with the car to be honest!
Appreciate 0