Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCOBENDAS View Post
I will try to explain it well ..

Power is measured at the engine / flywheel

The car is from september 2007, the color is wrap, thanks

basic maintenance are ok .. new plugs all filter and others .. no ecu errors .. only not change the coils .. (I'm thinking about that ...) but the car is fine and smooth ..

other cars in that dyno give the expected power and everyone is happy .. it only seems that the M models lack power .. there are no other M3 e92 to compare ..

374hp at motor/flywheel.. are worse.. OEM are 414/420...

I just installed a new bearings, full stage 2 evolve and Macht Schnell but I do not want to go even to the dyno since I've noticed a lot of improvement .. but the times 100 to 200kph or 60 to 120 mph are times oem car ... I think now I'll have the 420hp oem ..

I want to see where the 40 or 50hp are that I am missing ..

///M Power-Belgium :explain it please
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepboost View Post
How can the Dyno measure hp at the flywheel? Unless you removed the engine and dynoed it out of the car on an engine Dyno you are not checking flywheel hp.

A dynostar AWD Dyno is measuring the hp/tq at all 2 or 4 drive wheels. That is not crank hp. Wheel hp (whp) is being measured.

So as stated above 350 or higher whp is good for a non supercharged m3 and you should be happy.
Yep ! I agree .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6731.50