12-22-2021, 03:35 AM   #2999
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
21 years young.

Honestly, not great in the diet/nutrition, but not horrible either. Eats smart enough most of the time for main meals, but boredom snacks on crap all day long. He knows what he needs to do, but doesn't have the self discipline to follow through. It's always "it was just one cookie", but then when I add up those 'one' cookies for the day or the week his eyes get huge when he realizes how much he actually had, but then doesn't change anything. So I point it out to him when he has/had better options and such, but it's up to him to make that choice.

I will admit that our food options here (deployed) make it difficult to stick with eating well. The chow options honestly suck and they rotate the same menu every week, so we are pretty burnt out on the same dried out fish, same dried out chicken, same over-salted greens...
Well,first and foremost I would like to thank you and your training partner for your Service!

Ah,yes being deployed would make things a bit more difficult in regards to getting in all the required protein,carbs etc for bulking and what you listed doesn't seem very appetizing for one meal let alone 7 or 8 lol!
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG
Appreciate 0