View Single Post
      01-17-2022, 06:37 AM   #3009
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Managed to make it to the gym both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was chest day, Sunday was back and triceps. Each day followed by rowing, abs, and stairs. Been pushing the weight as of recent and filling back out. I started looking at what I was doing last week and the week prior, reducing calories a little to aggressively, so over the weekend I ate a little more on purpose. No unhealthy foods, just a lot of healthy foods and high protein. Going to try to take it slow and steady with the weight reduction as I want to maintain all the muscle that I possibly can. So I still have the 180lb goal in mind, but I am going to take my time getting there. If I really pushed myself I could've probably got there this week, but would've lost a good bit of muscle along the way.

This morning was Shoulders and Biceps. Overall a good day, sore as shit from the weekend because I have been busting ass in there. Same as before, rowing, abs, and stairs to follow. I've been really going for broke on the rowing machine where the stairs is more so my endurance cardio. Rowed 2450m in 10 minutes yesterday - 2:03/500m pace. Felt pretty damn good about that - until I looked up Ceoncept2 record holders lol.
Appreciate 1
chassis6373.50