09-09-2023, 09:56 AM   #28
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
I think the trick is to ensure you order items that are directly from Amazon. I very rarely order an item from another vendor in Amazon because of the issues of not knowing when something gets shipped or will arrive.
Yup, that's a great pt and part of the criteria I use, so, knock wood, I never ran into any major prbs ordering online. Here's what I do to narrow the field:

-free shipping items only
-shipped by Amazon
-set a max $ limit
-4 stars or above rating
-only look at items w HUGE # of reviews (>a few thousand)
-check out the vendor if reputable/high rating

It's actually not rocket science but somehow some other ppl often run into prbs.

Not sure how having Prime would additionally benefit someone if there is actually something wrong w the product, I'm sure they would back up their guarantee if one makes a complaint and it's valid.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0