View Single Post
      06-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #14
Bluesharp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 Roadster, Montego Blue

Well, the single most aggressive move I've had anybody pull on me wasn't from a hotrodder, it was this gomer in a minivan, who intentionally sped up to close me off so I couldn't get in front of him before he snail paced past an 18 wheeler, on an otherwise wide open freeway. I'm REALLY glad I was paying attention, because if I had just been assuming he'd maintain speed, I might have changed lanes right into him. Then he gives me this "what the hell" gesture when I eased in anyway (safely, but he'd clearly thought he'd pinched me off before slowing back down to match the truck's speed again). My blinker seemed to mean nothing to him.

I could just read his mind... "look at that sport's car... he thinks he's sooooo coool. . . I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him get in front of my slow assed piece of henpecked domestication. . . WHA??!!! How'd he do that? Who does he think he is??? What a prick!! I HATE guys like that!!"

I just had to shake my head as he got smaller and smaller in my rearview, STILL parallel with the semi. And I bet he tells his friends about this aggressive move a Z4 pulled on him on this otherwise open freeway.

I think he felt threatened or something. My guess is he was picked on by the cool kids in gymn class.
Appreciate 0