________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Again, low hanging fruit.
The asshole would've used any other excuse (say you showed up in a Ford pinto and he was driving a Ferrari, he would've used that).

The fact people are racist or appear racist wouldn't change with the talk, would it? That was the question I posed.

So if you're "poor" and only date "rich" girls, would you have the talk with them then? To prevent them from being surprised when hit on by other assholes in bars saying "what are you doing with this loser, I have a Ferrari" when you go to the washroom?
Thanks for finding an excuse to justify his behavior. Even in light of actual evidence your post shows that you seem to believe there is no actual evidence of racism. I'm baffled by this.

Are you familiar with the aphorism, "Forewarned is Forearmed"? This is a way I conduct my life and attempt to provide every eventuality that I can for those whom I spend time with. As I've stated before, I had a good friend who left the area because of this type of ugliness towards he and his wife at first and his kids later. What is the reason for the ugliness directed towards he and his wife? Are they very sensitive and misunderstanding or does this type of racism actually exist?

I'm saddened by the excuses seemingly given to deflect/excuse this BS. As I said before, by gf didn't believe that this didn't exist and had her world turned upside down the first time it happened. This isn't the first time, only the latest.

I'd actually like answers to the two aforementioned questions.
Cheers-mk
Maybe you're a little emotional so I'll let you recover your rational capacity.

Attacking me is not the way to go.
I have not justified any behaviour. I actually asked you a question many times and you haven't answered it.

But it's ok, perhaps the whole question is rhetorical anyway at this point.

Cheers and sorry if I offended you with a question. Wasn't the intention. And maybe read less into what someone thinks or believes, as you implied I think what the guy did is not racism or "justified".
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
Kyngofpop676.00