View Single Post
      08-11-2018, 05:32 PM   #20
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

***UPdate***

wife had amazing issues trying to get enercare out, she was livid after being a customer for 15 years and NEVER having claimed, initial contact was fine, but it got pushed to MONDAY, she went mental, she dropped the law on them, threaten social media and news coverage and cancellation of the contract if somone wasn't there THAT DAY with a tank in tow.

They wanted to UP-SELL her for another $30 some maintenance contract as well. I kinda disappeared for the rest of the call.

NOW, the enercare techs are EXCELLENT, always have been, 2 guy's turned up at 10pm
that day, our BBQ party had finished, so, we made sure they had something to eat, (gave em a couple of bottles of beer to take with them)

They finished at midnight, they hauled in a new tank, took the old one out, re-did the pipe connections and gas stuff (as the tank was different) all tested, answered all questions, no rush, absolute angels, was obviously a long day for them.

Apparently the new tanks, are glass lined for better corrosion, also they are far more energy efficient.

Nothing extra to pay, well, we've already paid right

I'll have to introduce a maintenance schedule and get them out as well to make checks.

I'll look into moisture sensors and a "gully" kind a thing when the basement builders come in

THANKS for all yall, responses
Appreciate 0