View Single Post
      01-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #28
buddyboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 540ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
Loving how this build is coming along! You've done some good work so far and looking forward to seeing the future mods go on

Can you share where you got the Remus exhaust from please? I have been thinking about this more recently.

I'm yet to draggy and dyno mine. For the size and weight of the car, that stage 1 time you did is impressive! Looking forward to seeing the stage 2 time as your build is similar to mine
Thanks, there is plenty to do on these cars to keep my inner car enthusiast desires! I ordered the Remus from Winparts. They are based in the Netherlands. It was on sale and ordered with an Irish vat number so it was a good price. I only went for the axle back to start. I think that will be enough with the VRSF sports cat.

We are handicapped with 95 Ron fuel so power figures tend to be lower than the UK fueled cars. I have to resort to ethanol mixes to get some decent power gains. Not the cheapest but I do low mileage so its not so expensive to run it in the summer months. MHD released their flex fuel update so once I can buy that hardware it will be great
Appreciate 0