03-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #84
imported_mega
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: various bmw's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Now that some time has past since the merger, how do you 1ADDICTS like it here?

Mark has been great to me, many thanks! The visuals are superior to our old site.

That said, I miss the old Mods and have come to appreciate them even more over time and how well they tended our old site. Many thanks to you all!!! It may be a matter of taste but I prefer the old, smaller and friendly format particularly in the off-topic section. I can't cut loose and have fun participating like I used to. Seems like I have to measure every little word. Whatdaya think?
still lots of bugs, all offtopic post emails take me to e90 forum's link, and don't sign me in, and to the 1st page of the post

also the new off-topic forum members are mostly trolls, I do not like the merger at all, the old mods would ban half the members there so the rest of us don't have to deal with them

I still miss my username, the party line was they merged with us, but reality is we were put into the e90 forum database, so our old thread bookmarks got destroyed, and usernames like mine were changed because somebody on e90 forum had it already

I wish the forums were completely separate, like the mini forum is
Appreciate 0