Private
Rep
Drives: G11 750i, G30 M550i, F10 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly@night View Post
Did you see this thread?

https://g30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1822877

This post may help:

“Thanks again everyone. I had my Elite v2 installed this morning and am very pleased. I guess I didn't expect such a drastic improvement in comfort mode, but comfort almost feels like the old sport plus and sport plus feels outstanding.

One observation, I waited while they installed it and I was curious as to whether that were going to disconnect the battery per Dinan's install instructions. When I drove off for the first time, I honestly didn't feel anything and it almost felt a little sluggish. I only drove it to work which was 10 minutes from the shop and really nowhere to test it, but form a pedal perspective, I wasn't feeling it. I immediately sent an email with my observations and asked if they disconnected the battery. They said no and it was not necessary as they let the car go to sleep before proceeding and the only reason to disconnect the battery is so the car doesn't wake up in the middle which would throw codes. They said I had no codes and to give it some time and to let it sit locked to the system fully powered down.

I let it sit for two hours and just took it for a spin and it's like night and day from leaving the shop to ride number two. I do think there is something to letting the unit power up from cold for the first time.

Anyway, all good.”

I read that but I've let the car sit overnight and it still feels no different. I'm considering taking it back on Monday.
Appreciate 0