View Single Post
      04-28-2021, 10:06 PM   #10
Norris83
CEO
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850I Gran Coupe Xdrive

Just wanted to report back that everything went great with the installation and fits perfectly.

I was able to upgrade my m550i brakes to M performance brakes for much cheaper than buying the kit it self.

The rear brakes all you really need is new caliper carriers which I mentioned the part numbers in my last post plus larger diameter discs 370x24mm. I recommend you get the EBC brake pads too, the initial bite is good, not sure about dust yet. You can do the rear brakes upgrade without the fronts, you will have almost same diameter rotors front to rear.

Front, you will need M850I calipers or M760li calipers plus 395x36mm discs. I found used calipers and discs for $1000 USD with only 4300 miles.

It's hard to see everything with my multi-spoke wheels. I will take better pictures at some point.
Attached Images

2018 M550I Xdrive Alpine White on Cognac Leather, Premium Enhanced Package, Drivers Assitance Plus, Remote Parking/display key, massage seats, 21 wheels style 629 Black Chrome. M performance brakes in blue, M performance carbon fibre diffuser, m performance side skirt extensions, m performance front lip. 45% tint, roof wrapped in gloss black.
Appreciate 0