Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13M5F10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _des_ View Post
Quote:
I have a G12 750i. Do these work with the standard rotors I assume or are the rotors different between the standard and M package? I need some brake upgrades
Quote:
I have a G12 750i. Do these work with the standard rotors I assume or are the rotors different between the standard and M package? I need some brake upgrades
I apologize for the delay. I'm not sure what's going on with my notifications.
The rotors are different.
The only vehicles that can with the blue 395x36 blue rotor are the alpina b7/760li.
If your car has the "m performance", the red calipers,
They are 395x36 but have the drilled rotors. Which work on both calipers. The only difference is the color of the caliper.

If you are uncertain, send me a picture of your front brakes. I can further assist you.
Thanks!

I have the standard grey brakes. My G12 is not an M so don't let the wheels fool you. Hahaha
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _des_ View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I apologize for the delay. I'm not sure what's going on with my notifications.
The rotors are different.
The only vehicles that can with the blue 395x36 blue rotor are the alpina b7/760li.
If your car has the "m performance", the red calipers,
They are 395x36 but have the drilled rotors. Which work on both calipers. The only difference is the color of the caliper.

If you are uncertain, send me a picture of your front brakes. I can further assist you.
Thanks!

I have the standard grey brakes. My G12 is not an M so don't let the wheels fool you. Hahaha
I just sent you a pm. I'll make something happen
Appreciate 0